Lay Your Loved One to Rest With
Beautiful Burial Vaults in Chicago, IL
At many cemeteries, you need a burial vault to protect the casket from
the soil's weight once you place it in the earth. When you lay your
loved one to rest, you want to ensure that your vault will keep the casket
safe and undisturbed.
At Elmwood Casket Company, our staff will provide you with quality burial
vaults in Chicago, IL that will honor your dear one. Whether you want
a simple funeral service, or a modern memorial, we will support you during
these difficult times.
A Variety of Vaults
We understand that funerals can be expensive, which is why we charge less
than the typical funeral home for our vaults and caskets.
Here's a quick look at a few of the vaults we provide:
- Breckenridge: Features simulated wood grain liner that compliments wooden caskets
- Brentwood: Includes an arched lid and body and a polystyrene liner for
a timeless look
- Cambridge: Made with textured exterior, 20-gauge copper lid, and inner
liner to stay strong
- Keystone: Uses a textured exterior, stainless steel liner, and lid top
for a classy design
- Keystone Blush: Much like the Keystone but features a blush finish for
a softer look
- Mark III: Consists of a tongue and groove seal and a reinforced 3"
thick steel lid for extra protection
- Westminster: Includes a lid and inner liner that simulates imported marble
All of our vaults are made in the USA, so you can count on us for quality.
No Obligation Estimate
Since 1921, Elmwood has serviced families in the Chicagoland area. If you
need one of our burial vaults in Chicago, IL, we're more than willing
to discuss our options with you.
Call us at (219) 801-7793 to receive a no-obligation, free quote.