Lay Your Loved One to Rest With
Beautiful Burial Vaults in Chicago, IL
At many cemeteries, you need a burial vault to protect the casket from the soil’s weight once you place it in the earth. When you lay your loved one to rest, you want to ensure that your vault will keep the casket safe and undisturbed.
At Elmwood Casket Company, our staff will provide you with quality burial vaults in Chicago, IL that will honor your dear one. Whether you want a simple funeral service, or a modern memorial, we will support you during these difficult times.
A Variety of Vaults
We understand that funerals can be expensive, which is why we charge less than the typical funeral home for our vaults and caskets.
Here’s a quick look at a few of the vaults we provide:
- Breckenridge: Features simulated wood grain liner that compliments wooden caskets
- Brentwood: Includes an arched lid and body and a polystyrene liner for a timeless look
- Cambridge: Made with textured exterior, 20-gauge copper lid, and inner liner to stay strong
- Keystone: Uses a textured exterior, stainless steel liner, and lid top for a classy design
- Keystone Blush: Much like the Keystone but features a blush finish for a softer look
- Mark III: Consists of a tongue and groove seal and a reinforced 3″thick steel lid for extra protection
- Westminster: Includes a lid and inner liner that simulates imported marble
All of our vaults are made in the USA, so you can count on us for quality.
No Obligation Estimate
Since 1921, Elmwood has serviced families in the Chicagoland area. If you need one of our burial vaults in Chicago, IL, we’re more than willing to discuss our options with you. Call us at (219) 801-7793 to receive a no-obligation, free quote.
Why Choose Us?
- Serving Chicagoland Families Since 1921
- Caskets Delivered Within 24 Hours
- 30%-70% Less Expensive than Area Funeral Homes
- All Caskets & Vaults Made in the USA
- Offering Free No-Obligation Estimates